Wednesday, November 28, 2012

~FINDING TRUE FRIEND~


      I was just a simple girl finding a true friend. Friend who are always there giving their comfort for you,who laughs to your jokes and can understand who really you are. Those people who are not selfish and can accept what you are. Their is so many people in this world and I knew that it is not easy finding a good friends. Now may I will share you my own story about finding a friend. When I was in elementary I saw a friend but she left me because of our classmate just make us war. I hate when that happen to us but I have no choice. I honestly saying that I am not happy during my elementary years. I was like a little child losing her toy. When I graduate in elementary and i proceed in high school that is a different story. I start my elementary with no friend because I don't know anybody. I think I will be lonely but I was wrong I saw some friends and it was Rhean,Syra,Regine and Joane. I always enjoy when we were together they always make me happy and making my day complete. When I was in 2nd year me Syra and Rhean go to other section but Regine and Joane remain in section 1. Even we were not all classmates we remain friends. We are always making our friendship still strong.

      The time goes by and when we went in 3rd year I go back in section 1 but Rhean and Syra remain in section 2. I feel bad because Regine and Joane have there own group already so I have to find some other new friends. I find this friends that I didn't think that I will be close with them because we are not very close before. Mia,Nielgen,April Lou,Vanessa,Renalyn and Gaizel they are all my new friends. We all became friends we have know each other until we make our own group.  So until now we are still friends and we love each other. We are all  happy always having a jokes and sharing our problems with each other. For now we will graduate and we will not forget our memories together. I love this friends because finally I find my  true friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment